Numa rápida catadupa de palavras tentava explicar a pessoa x (com quem costumo falar em inglês) que conhecia um fenómeno. Não será difícil adivinhar de quem falo.
"she fixes me dinner after soccer matches, waits for me to open the door when I come home drunk, makes a good bed for me, does tea before we go to sleep, always cooks vegetarian when I'm at her home, helps me with language, helps me with her spirituality and simple words, and above all, I never heard her demanding anything from no one, never raising her voice. She's like a enlighted budist monk in the body of a small girl."
- posted by Ron Diggler , Setembro 2004
1 comentário:
Moi je veux un petit morceau de la lumière qui rayonne d'une petite fille que j'adore, pour allumer les endroits qui m'habitent dans ce petit pays où l'on parle français.
Enviar um comentário